Jan 18, 2015

Birthday 3-D





Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Sunday !!!
 
I want to share gifts that I did for January Birthdays for our group. I used a mason jar to put ribbons and used the Apothecary Accents framelit to embellish it. I also used the framelit to make my birthday cards using Very Vanilla and Basic Black colors. It's hard to see on the card but I did use an EF for the background. I also made tags for my bags. Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Terrific card! Like the dp and the way you matted the frame. :)

Unknown said...

Just figured it out. LOL! Embossing Folder. Guess I need coffee!!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely and elegant, I bet they are going to love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...