Dec 6, 2014

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I really did not have much time this morning but when I saw this card, I have to stop what I am doing and stamp. I just have to case this beautiful card that I found on Pinterest. I did make a few changes on mine to make it my own. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer
Paper:  Designer papers, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, glimmer paper
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools:  dimensionals, blossom builder punch, corrugator
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Clean and Simple and yet very Stunning card.
Your link to Pinterest can no longer be found it says :{

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the corrugated paper candles. Clever way to give them dimension. Nice match of color/papers, too. :) FYI-the Pinterest link pops up as "not found."

loyaz said...

Awesome card - thanks for sharing

Conniecrafter said...

Well the link didn't work for me but I sure love what you came up with, Looks like it would be nice and quick to put together :)

Kitty A. said...

Your proportions and choices of paper are just wonderful. It makes this card very special. Love everything about it! Thanks for the inspiration.

New Grandma said...

love this card. how did you make the greenery?

astampinrunnergirl said...

I love this! I too am curious how you did the greenery? I also had a customer show another card with this same sprig in it and I could not figure out where it came from ;)

Unknown said...

It looks like the green branches are a Martha Stewart punch. (Branch punch).

Unknown said...

The green branches are from a Martha Stewart Branch Punch, at least that what it looks like to me. Beautiful card.

terlyart said...

What size did you cut your candles out? Love the card!

Bev said...

This is stunning. I’m curious what set with dies did you use for FLAME?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...