Sep 22, 2014

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I don't know about you but I have seen this little "ghost" thing on Pinterest a lot and I think it's adorable!!! I used the Bundle Fest for my class with its simple layout; embossing both the background and the strips of banner with decorative dots EF. I used the banner from the Age Awareness stamp set and the "HAPPY" for my sentiment. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Age Awareness, And Many More, Fall Fest
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White,
Basic Black Neutral DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: brad, baker's twine
Tools:  Big Shot, decorative dots EF, dimensionals, Fun Fall framelit

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

Oh what a funny nice Card.I love it!
LG Heike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...