Sep 26, 2014

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I thought I'd share a Fall/Thanksgiving card that I did using this wonderful set. I created the main background using the Work of Art set, stamp my main image in Memento black and colored the pumpkins with Blendabilities. Then I added a few touches- stamping the sentiment in DSP, adding
the scallop border and banners. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Work of Art, Full of Blessings
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, DSP
Ink:  memento black, Blendabilities, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  baker's twine, eyelets
Tools: circle punch, scallop circle punch, banner punch, needlepoint border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cool swipes in the background, like the design with the banners on the side, very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...