Sep 19, 2014

Retired But Love

 



Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
I was digging through my stamping sets and found the right stamp to go with my "BOO" letters. This card just turned out really spooky cute if I may say so. Sometimes pictures does not do it but I guess it will just have to do. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Toxic Treats, Festive Four
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crushed Curry DSP, glimmer paper
Ink:  Memento Black, Blendabilities, markers
Accessories: ribbon
Tools:  lucky stars EF, alphabet die, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I admit I love the past Hallowe'en stamps & dsp much better than the present ones; thanks for reminding us of the past....love the card!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute design, love the pumpkin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...