Sep 4, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here is card for today's Playing with Colors- Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White. I used the Lovely lace EF for my background, and used the corner rounder on the bottom side of the card. For my frame I stamped the image, stamped and punched the flowers  and added the sentiment. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Tag Talk, Pictogram Punches, Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Accessories: striped ribbon, baker's twine, pearls
Tools: Itty Bitty Accent flower punch, label bracket punch, circle punch, corner rounder, Lovely lace EF, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous, is lovely to see the embossed background makes up my mind for me...........becomes a must have item :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I like this color combo and your card design.

2dogs2luv said...

love this post; TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool layering of the stamped frames, your flowers are cute, very pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...