Sep 17, 2014

Hello Fall




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I wanted to share a card that I did for my demo group- a card swap for Fall/Halloween. I decided to do a Fall card using the For All Things stamp set. I love using the woodgrain background and just a touch of DSP. The images were stamped and I added the striped ribbon and linen thread for accents.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  For All Things
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Cajun Craze DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: brad, striped ribbon, linen thread
Tools: Big Shot, woodgrain EF, diemnsionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

This is very pretty! I love that wide ribbon and the pretty fall colors

Conniecrafter said...

love these colors and the big ribbon with the twine is a cute touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...