Sep 10, 2014

For Baby




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am enjoying a few days of sta-cation and thought today will be a good time to post. It's early enough and I can catch up with a few to-do list. This card I did on one of my class and I just love the adorable onesie. I used the framelit to go with it and the cute little tie. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Something for Baby, Label Something, And Many More, Work of Art
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: twine
Tools: Itty Bitty Accent star, circle punches, Big Shot, alphabet press EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that tie is too cute and love the stars on a string :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...