Sep 13, 2014

Consider it Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I saw this beautiful card on Susie's blog ( Stamp with Susie) and I just have to case it. I love how she did the colors and stamp everything in Early Espresso. I did make a few changes on mine- changed my colors and added the strip of striped ribbon in my background to make it my own.
Hope you like it.
Thank you Susie for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  For All Things
Paper:  Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: burlap, brad
Tools:  Big Shot, decorative dots EF, ovals collection framelits, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice case of Susie's card. I like your color choices. Neat bkgrd for the flower, too. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the burlap bow :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this. I just copied it for a card for a family who has been very kind to us. Lovely, lovely design :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...