Mar 6, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tursday !!!

I think you will love today's Playing with Colors- Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip. I used Whisper White for my Neutral. For my main image, I used the Starburst framelit die. I did paper piecing, created 2 kinds og embossed background. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Embellished Events
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Accessories: pearls, ribbons, buttons
Tools:  Big Shot, needlepoint border EF, Decorative dots EF, starburst framelit die, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

stempeltoertchen said...

Hi,
very cute card. I like it :-)

Have a nice day,
isa

LeAnne said...

This is just lovely! What a gorgeous color combo!

Tonya Denton said...

Your card is really beautiful!! Love the layout and colors! :)

Conniecrafter said...

loving this color combo, I wouldn't have thought of it myself and it is perfect together, neat sentiment too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...