Mar 11, 2014

MDS Tuesday




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I really love the way these butterflies turned out using MDS ( My Digital Studio). I used two colors
for the butterflies and also used 4 different sentiments. The very subtle background I kept the same on all 4 cards. I added the flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  MDS
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: n/a
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, stitched satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Boho Blossoms punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are really cute. I really like that they look the same but say something different. What a great idea.

Gabby said...

GREAT set of cards! LOVE your design and colors. :)

Karen McAlpine said...

Great layout! Love this idea for mutliple cards---just change the sentiment.

Conniecrafter said...

these are lovely, such a wonderful gift set this would make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...