Feb 10, 2014

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am starting my day right today- I get to post. I am using this lovely set from the Sale-a-bration. I used the scallop tag punch of course and the deco labels that coordinates with this stamp set. I stamp a subtle background using the So very Grateful  stamp set from the Occasions catalog. Hope you like it. Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made for today's Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: So Very Grateful, You're So Lovely
Paper: Summe Starfruit, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  stitched satin ribbon
Tools: deco labels framelits, Big Shot, magnetic platform, scalloped tag punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love that color, great combo of texture and layering!!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. The black and mustard is very striking.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...