Feb 20, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here is today's Playing with Colors- So Saffron, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and for my Neutral Whisper White. I used the Cycle Celebration for my image and I thought this super cute layout really worked for the design I had in mind. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cycle Celebration
Paper: So Saffron, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, mini brads, eyelets
Tools: Itty Punch Shapes punch, dimensionals, Crop-a-dile, mat/piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Great card! Like the colors, sketch, piercing, double flags, bike ... it's all good. :D

Gail S. said...

Oh! I have a friend that this would be great for! Soooo pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! I LOVE the bike and the design/colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...