Feb 18, 2014

MDS Tuesday




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Everything digital, nothing stamp but as far as embellishment goes, I would like to add a bit of 3-d  design on my card. I added the doily for the background and dots embossing. I made the flowers and used 2 types of ribbons for accent.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: n/a
Accessories: organdy ribbon, ruffled stretch ribbon, button/linen thread, mini brads, paper doily
Tools: Itty Bitty punch shapes, boho blossoms punch, Big Shot, dots EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely and fresh design.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Gail S. said...

I soooo would like to come down to AZ and craft with you! I just love every project that you post. Beautiful job!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful color combo, love the doily peeking out and the combo of ribbon for the bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...