Feb 21, 2014

Hello There




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Here is a sweet card that I made with my class using the Petite Flowers. I had a polka dot theme kind going in here so as afterthought, I added the polka dot scallop ribbon with a jumbo brad. I also used the new scallops EF for my background. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Petite Flowers, Happy Day, Morning Meadow
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate, Real Red
Accessories: scallop pola dot ribbon, jumbo brad
Tools: petite flower punch, Big Shot, scallop EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice card! Love the white, emb scalloped border and the dotty flowers and ribbon look great. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, just love the dimension, great colors and texture!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the color combo and the flowers!!! Lovely!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Chat! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...