Feb 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Heart Day !!!

What a sweet way to say I Love You in a bottle. I made the card to go with it of course using the Branch Out stamp.  I used the oval framelits and use DSP for my background. I punched a small heart using the glimmer paper for a cute touch. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Branch Out, P.S. I Love You
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP, glimmer paper
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White craft
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, button/linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, oval framelits, window punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this....what cute images and sentiments, and the colors just remind me of a chocolate-covered cherry! TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too sweet, love the tree idea and the heart just sets it off nicely!

Tonya Denton said...

I just love your card!!! It's just so beautifully done and conveys a sweetness to your sweetheart! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...