Feb 16, 2014

Happy Day



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Our friend Vicki celebrated her birthday recently  and thought I'd share what I made for her. I covered the plastic with DSP which she can use for her ATC swaps, a mini note pad, the card holder that I just spice up a bit and the cute little Stampin' Up containers. I do't hink she liked it,
she LOVED IT!!! The card was done using scraps to make the banner.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  stitched ribbon, brads
Tools:  pansy punch, petite petal punch, circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gail S. said...

Such a pretty card!

Sharon B. said...

Beautiful! I love all the little banners and the flower accents.

Gabby said...

COOL card, Chat! Love how you used the corrugated top note and banners. Totally case-worthy! :) Nicely decorated gift ensemble, too. :)

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love that banner and with the sweet bow, what a great set, I can see why she loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...