Jul 31, 2013

Chalk Talk August Kit Tutorial 2013


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Once again, I am sharing the August Kit Tutorial using the Chalk Talk and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets.  I must say I have really enjoyed making this project and I think you will, too. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with easy step by step instructions and pictures that you can follow.  The tutorial will be e-mailed to you in a PDF format.
If you have already purchased the June and July and got the May Tutorial FREE, your August tutorial will come to you in a PDF format first week in August.  Please, please check your e-mail so the tutorial does not get deleted. Kindly put me in your safe list so you can get your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you're interested in ordering, here's how:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial- Serene Silhouettes Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to get May tutorial FREE.

2. AugustTutorial 2013 only $3.95
3. August Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-Cut Kits (CLICK HERE) to know more about the Pre-cut kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


August 2013 Chalk Talk Tutorial

4 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

It looks amazing!

barb hendrickson said...

It looks amazing!

barb hendrickson said...

It looks amazing!

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Chat, I love the cards in this month's tutorial! I can't wait for my order to arrive to that I can create them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...