Jan 31, 2013

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's Playing with Colors- Pool Party, Real Red, Primrose Petals  and I used Very Vanilla for my Neutral color. I am playing the colors from Nacho Average Challenge.  I started with the honeycom background, then i cut the DSP in the shapes of honeycomb and gllued them in the background. I stamped the flowers from the Secret Garden and accented with a [polka dot ribbon and organza ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Secret Garden
Paper: Pool Party, real Red, Primrose petals, Very Vanilla, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red, Primrose Petals
Accessories: polka dot tribbon, organza ribbon, brads
Tools: Big Shot, honeycomb EF, Secret Garden framelit dies, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Gail S. said...

What a lovely card!! I love the colors together. I giggle about this ribbon...I bought TONS of it when it was on SU! clearance. I need to get busy and use some!

Gail S. said...

Ooops! Sent "publish comment" too soon. I wanted to add that I CASED a card of yours on my blog. I just HAD to CASE! Thanks as always for sharing :)

fran said...

This is beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty color combo, great background, sweet!

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Love this card! I never think to pair the soft colors with the bold!

C@ro said...

Very fresh color combination. Love it!
Love the way you made the background and the flowers give just the elegant touch.
Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...