Jan 12, 2013

Considert It Cased 136

 
 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
It has been hectic at my household, so it took me forever to find the time to stamp. Thursday was demo night and Friday was spent ironing washing and ironing clothes, straightening my closet space and putting away Christmas decorations. I know, huh.
Today's cased was from a card that I saw at Pinterest. I did changed the theme but pretty much copied the layout. Since it is close to Valentine's, I wanted to make a "heart" card that will make you flutter.
The car is just so beautiful and love the simple yet gorgeous design.
I added the ribbon strip and embellish with the faceted vintage button and a white brad that is on  the
clearance rack. If you have not gotten a chnace to check, CLICK HERE.
I wasn't quite sure if Harriet posted this, but Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Well Scripted
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, basic Black
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, faceted vintage button, linen thread, brad
Tools: Big Shot, stripes EF, Hearts A Flutter framelits collection
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

3 comments:

Myriam said...

I love this card - so beautiful
❤❤Myriam❤❤

mirispapiersinn said...

Hello you!
I am your 999th follower. Its a very beautyful blog you have. I will often look for.
Maybe you visit me to my blog. I ll be happy.
Send you lovely greetings from germany. Miri

Conniecrafter said...

sounds like we have been busy doing the same things the past few days... love the different patterns on the hearts along with the polka dot ribbon, very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...