Jun 25, 2012

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I hope everyone's weekend was wonderful. It was a short weeknd, did not get the things that I wanted to do but I got a a few things accomplished.
Today's card is clean and simple-using Betsy' Blossoms. It happens to be one of my fav sstamp set in the catty.  I stamped the flowers and punched them with 1-1/4" circle punch. I used the Itty Bitty Shapes punch for the center flowers and added brads.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Blooming with Kindness
Paper:  Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Summer Strafruit, Midnight Muse
Accessories: brads
Tools:  circle punch, Big Shot, Delicate Design EF

Thanks fro stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a bright, cheery, beautiful card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the embossing, the colors and the pretty stamping of the leaves and sentiment!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Love all the cards you have made with this set!! I am enjoying the new colors and how you are able to make them work together! Jennifer, Calgary

Cindy Beach said...

This card is simply gorgeous, Chat. I love the way you stamped the leaves. The punched circles are so bold and pretty! Great design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...