Jun 4, 2012

Simply Simple 106



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

So glad to be able to stay home yesterday. I was able to catch up on a lot of stuff and got to spent time with DH.  I even got to stamp this morning for Simply Simple week. I was looking for a butterfly stamp and happened to see this one from a retired set- Kind Thoughts. I used the Stamp-a-majig to line my butterflies. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had done for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Kind Thoughts, Pennant Parade
Paper:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Accessories: ric rac, mini sfaety pin, rhinestones
Tools: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors and the butterfly stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...