Jun 21, 2012

Playing with Colors 108




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today will be a relaxing day for me. The past 2 days I have been reaaranging and cleaning in my stamp room.  I got rid of a lot of stuff that I basically do not need.  I am also getting rid of retired stamp sets that have been in my storage untouched and will be putting it in my blog. Stay tuned.
Today's card was done using the colors- Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, and
Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used a new butterfly stamp set with the coordinating elegant butterfly punch. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, My friend
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals
Accessories:  stitched satin ribbon, rhinestones
Tools: elegant butterfly punch, stripes EF, Big Shot, dimensionals, piercing tool and mat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...