Jun 7, 2012

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's Playing with Colors- Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple ans Daffodil Delight and for my Neutral I used Whisper White. I stamped the image in  Pool Party ink and the oval framed image in Basic Black and colored it with markers. I used the scallop oval behind and raised it with dimensionals.
I then used a DSP for my background and finished it off with seam binding ribbon and brads.
Hope yopu like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see ho she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Daffil Delight
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, brads
Tools: 3/4" ribbon, scallop oval, oval punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, loving the colour combo of this one.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Conniecrafter said...

pretty color combo and design!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color scheme and the design!!! Beautiful card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...