Jun 8, 2012

Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch



Hello Peeps !!!


Happy Friday !!!

My friend Vicki celebrate dher birthday last May and I made this for her. Nothing really fancy -designing the bag, making the card and using rub-ons for the 3-d candle item sort of created the mix using the Mixed Bunch stamp set. I also threw in a few more stuff in the bag (that were not stamped) I thought it will be a cool thing to share today. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I love it! What a great gift for your friend.

Allison said...

Love the colour scheme and how everything coordinates!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely gift set, like the banner with the flower and again on the sentiment, neat design!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...