Jun 5, 2012

MDS Tuesday


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

It's been a while since I did a scrapbook page featuring ME! There is a story behind this and I am dying to share it with you. For my DH's birthday , we decided to go camping. We drove to the North rim of the Grand Canyon. I found out on the way to Zion National Park that we are going to pass Kanab. We decided to stop by, well mostly I decided to stop by and see the facility. The parking lot was completely empty because of the Memorial weekend but just being there was a real treat. It was the biggest building so it was hard to miss. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Make everyday a scrapbook day !
Chat

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab scrap book page. It's a great way to keep memories x

Hope you had a lovely time.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Desire Fourie said...

Great page. Enjoy your Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Anonymous said...

Cool layout!!! I love the clean design!!

Conniecrafter said...

great page, bummer they weren't open, but neat that you have a neat memory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...