Jun 6, 2012

From This to This- A Second Look at ATC



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

It's that time of the month again where I show you an Artist Trading Card turned into a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card.  I stamped the image, colored and used the scallop oval and wide oval punch for my main frame. For the background, I used the labels Collection framelit, did a bit of textured embossing on the Chocolate Chip c/s and finished it off with pink brads and ribbon.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy You (hostess stamp set), Party This Way
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, markers
Accessories: stitched ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Dots EF, scallop and large oval punch, Labels Coollection framelits, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'

Just an update on the DSP and ribbons share, already filled up and I am starting a new group.
DSP and Ribbons Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!!! I love the colors and the design!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...