Jun 13, 2012

Everything Eleanor




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Keeping myself busy this morning with lots of stuff to catch up but first I quick stop in my stamp room.  I was playing with this set- Everything Eleanor. I did the embossing first then stamped the image using Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the sentiment and punched it with the large oval punch.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Everything Eleanot, Tagtastic
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, markers
Accessories: eyelets, striped ribbon
Tools:  Blossom punch builder, Big Shot, Adorning Accents EF, large oval punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

neat stamp, looks like piercing, and like the tag shape it is on too! pretty card!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Chat, thanks for your comments on my From My Heart card. Let me know when you post your card made the set. Thanks again. Hugs,Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...