Jun 16, 2012

Consider It Cased 107





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I cased this card last week but did not get to post it and now I can't seem to find her blog. Help!
I really wanted to give her credit for this cute card that she made. I did make a few chnages but pretty much kept her layout and even used the same DSP that she used.
I used DSP for the apper piecing and carried it to the scallop circle punch that I used.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happy You
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry,Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: tafetta ribbon
Tools:  Piercing tool, scallop circle punch, cirlce punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

NOTE:
I am mailing the DSP and Ribbon Shares today. Thank you for your participation.
I am also starting a new group, so if you are still wanting to get sampling of the DSP
and Ribbons, CLICK HERE or just click on my side bar.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Awww that is such a sweet stamp, cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...