Jun 20, 2012

Another Birthday Cupcake



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

It was a busy day for me yesterday- tidying up my room and doing some decorating, It's time to get rid of a lot of stuff that has been occupying space in my room and just have not done much with it.
anyway, to start my day, I am posting a card that I did using the Easy Events cupcake.  I used the Pennants die cut and circle punches and framed my main image. I stamped and colored and even put icing on the cake. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Easy Events
Paper: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: twine, button, glitter
Tools:  Big Shot, Pennants bigz diecut, circle punches, circles diecut, square lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Kreativstudio Annett said...

Wonderful card. I love the color combination.

Greetings from Germany
Annett

Nance Leedy said...

Oh this is so SWEET! Love this color combination and your layout is perfect! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...