Apr 17, 2011

Mother's Day



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Yesterday went by so fast and pretty much apent my time with family. I thought I'd get my post done before church with a sweet and easy Mother's Day card using Bigz die cuts.  I used Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride for my flower layers and Old Olive for the leaves. I also wanted to create two backgrounds so I combined texture and DSP together.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  All Holidays
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Pattern DSP, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories: stitched-poly ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Flower, Bigz die Flower Layers, Birds and Blooms sizzlit die, scallop border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love the double background and of course, the fact that the card is PINK makes it even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...