Apr 16, 2011

Stampin' Up Hodgepodge Happiness



Hello Peeps !!!

happy Saturday !!!

I was totally inspired by this beautiful tulips card that I found on Susan's blog ( Stampin' Mom of Four).
She had made it look so easy that I have to try it myself. I did make a few changes and only used 3 petals from the Blossoms Petal punch, just did the stem and kept the leaves the same as the tulip petals. I used Versamark pen to create the leaf lines and used it on the petals, too. I then added a spritz of Peac parfait after. Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Hodgepodge Happiness
Paper: Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Whisper White, crumb Cake
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark pen
Accessories: stitched-poly ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice EF, medium oval punch, circle punch. dimensionals, BlossomsPetal punch

3 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Thanks for case. Love your alterations! Check out my latest blog post for another cased creation. You might want to try it.

Marisa said...

Tulips are my favorite flower :) Just LOVE this card!

Boise Square One Blog said...

Excitingly beautiful card! Love your "consider it cased" postings. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...