Dec 16, 2010

Playing with Colors 31



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's post is Playing with Colors- Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and for my Neutral, I picked Whisper White. These colors are just so pretty together and I really love the just a touch of the Cherry Cobbler trims.  I added gold micro beads for the denter of the flowers and used  two ribbons for my finishing touches. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she used these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs, Come to Bethlehem
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  striped Pink Pirouette ribbon, tafetta Crumb Cake, pearls. micro beads
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim, CE

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Patti said...

Your card is lovely. I really like the color combination and how you used them all.

jean said...

Outstanding. Beautiful coloring
and layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...