Dec 7, 2010

Hours and Hours of FUN!

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Today I decided to do a Scrapbook Tuesday- using MDS. Our today's feature is of course, Cade and
MJ's shoe. I saw these pictures and I just have to do a page for this little guy. I say to myself  that this shoe better be brand new or I will have to have a long talk with my son.  Anyway, I used one of the layouts on MDS and it worked perfectly for these adorable pictures. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Marisa said...

These pictures are precious, Chat! Love when babies start to explore their world and you can see them getting their hand/eye coordination going. Enjoy and give him a snuggle for me :)

jean said...

Adorable

Allison said...

This is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...