Dec 1, 2010

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Wednesday !!!

Do you have one of those days that you have all these stuff to do and there seems to be not much time to do it. I had one of those days yesterday. Today, I am getting ready for our Christmas party and I also
decided to make Sweet Potato casserole. YUM !
Here is my ATC swap for today-using the punched snowflake. I am also showing the finished card with texture embossing added to the background and using the some die cut border. I added the frost white shimmer to my snowflake. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  All Holidays
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, SU DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, brad
Tools:  Big Shot, dots EF, snowflake punch, circle punch, Tasteful Trim bigz die cut, dimensionals, frost white shimmer

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Ink Bug said...

Your cards are so beautiful! I was going to try not to CASE this Christmas but your cards are the most enticing CASEs I have seen. I love all the layers and they are just gorgeous! I LOVE THEM!! Maybe it will be my New Year's resolution for 2011! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...