Dec 10, 2010

Fa La La Christmas-Snowflake Tags



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Today is a beautiful day because it is my off day and tonight's Demo meeting.  I have a "to do list" and hopefully I get them all accomplished.  Today's post is nothing but snowflake tags.  The snowflakes were digitally done using the My Digital Studio.  I did use 3 colors- Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy.  I added a retired Stampin' Up snowflake tag punch which is a favorite of mine and added a bling in the center. I used the horizontal punch to tie the satin ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, MDS
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Real Red,Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: satin ribbon, rhinestone jewels
Tools: horizontal punch, snowflake punch, dimensionals, circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...