Dec 22, 2010

Fa La La Christmas-Homemade with Love




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

A couple of days ago, I started baking some cookies which I always do for my family.
With all that baking I have been doing, wouldn't it be nice to attached some stamped labels. They are made of the Sweet Season stamp set. I even added some recipe cards that will come in handy in case someone wanted to share their recipes. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sweet Season
Paper:  Old Olive, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Pattern DSP's
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, pearls, hemp
Tools: Big Shot, Matchbox die cut, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Tasteful Trim die cut, wide oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...