Dec 4, 2010

Stampin' Up Grateful Greetings



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Thanks for all the well wishes I received and just for that I am already starting to feel better.  I still have minor aches and pains on my body but I am well enough to post and do some minor chores-washing windows, scrubbing the floor (just kidding).
Anyway, today's post is from Kristin's blog (Sunshine, Smiles, & Laugh= Lovin' Life). I just love how she did this card and could not resist casing it. I did make a few changes since I do not have the background stamp she used. I founf some retired Stampin' Up paper and I used it for my door.
Hope you like it.
Thanks Kristin for this wonderful opportunity to cased you. Your blog is awesome.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws)and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Grateful Greetings
Paper:  Crumb cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: jumbo brad, pearls, tafetta ribbon
Tools:  Two-Step Extra Large Bird and Leaf,piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the leaf wreath and the "door" you made. Great card.

Kristin Moore said...

Gosh Chat, I don't know what to say... I'm the one who is supposed to be casing YOU! So glad you liked it- thanks for the shout out too!! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Chat,
I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. Although I don't always leave comments, I faithfully view your blog and projects. Your creations are truely inspiring, not to mention pure loveliness!! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy the "background music" you provide - it makes me never want to leave! ...thank you!
Barb E.

Frances Merz, LPC said...

LOVE THIS CARD! How did you get the door to look so textured?? Please share!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

The textured door is a retired Stampin' UP DSP. Thank you for asking.

Debbie said...

This is simply wonderful -- so clever!

savvy teaching tips said...

What a beautiful card. Great work as usual.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...