Mar 13, 2009

My Style

FEB09VSNH-You're my Obsession
The challenge-Use your obsession to inspire a card and create a card based on your obsession! Is it chocolate? Shopping? Stamping?
Who doesn't love purses?
There is very little stamping here, but I used quite a bit of punches to create these purses.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Haute Couture
Paper: Kraft,Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP
Parisian Breeze
Ink: Chcolate Chip
Accessories: tafetta kraft ribbon, brads
Tools: punches



I used the new Parisian Breeze DSP which has some added texture to them. Love it !!!

12 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS! Way to use those punches, Chat!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love your cards:)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable, love those purses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this card! How clever! Greeat idea!

Tara said...

That's such a cute card... great idea for the punches for all those purses!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card Chat! This would be great for mother's day , or birthday or whatever!

Hugs,

Heidi

Doramiyi said...

Very, very cute. I love it. How did you ever think of doing tiny purses with your punches. GENIUS. Thanks for sharing and keep on inspiring.

doramiyi
doramiyi at gmail dot com
-CANADA-

Rochelle said...

This is co cute! Great colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the purses!

LeAnne said...

Cutie patootie! What imagination!
LeAnne

Diane said...

Very nice indeed!!!! I love those purses!!! I also really like the music at your site. How do you do that?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love this idea. TFS! I made a simplified version of your card. If you are interested, please visit my blog at http://susansdayoffcreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/purses.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...