Mar 13, 2009

Buttercup and Wesley

FEB09VSNG-As You Wish

The challenge is to make a card inspired by a quote from The Princess Bride.
This the quote that inspired me:
The Grandson: Is this a kissing book?
Grandpa: Wait, just wait.
The Grandson: Well, when does it get good? Grandpa: Keep your shirt on, and let me read.

I've seen the movie once or twice and I remember this part and it was a funny convesation.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Love You Much

Paper: Whisper White,Riding Hood Red, Pink
Pirouette, DSP Candy Lane
Ink: White Craft, Riding Hood Red, Real Red
Accessories: tafetta Pink Pirouette ribbon, brads
Tools: CB and CB embossing folder, piercing tool,
heart punch, dimensionals





6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute, cute card!

I absolutely love The Princess Bride. I think it is one of my favorite movies, ever. I agree that conversation is a classic! Thanks for the fun memory jog!

Nancy Riley said...

Darling! I love the dots you added to the cuttlebug swirls!

Priscilla said...

Wow, this card is beautiful. I love the movie The Princess Bride, it was one of my all time favorite movies! :o)

Alice said...

Love this card!!
Best regards from the Netherlands (Europe)

Joy said...

too cute...love the detail...the swirls, birdies, hearts and all!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. I love all the detail. The Princess Bride is such a great movie. I love all the wry humor in the film.

Hugs,

Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...