Jan 10, 2009

Wild Flowers

Inspiration Challenge #162
Happy Saturday !!!
It has been quite a while since I did the inspiration challenge and I am a bit rusty.
I was looking at the colors in my computer and I thought the colors were gray, so I came up with these colors. Oh well, here it is anyway. I used the Three for You punch flowers and added the adhesive brads.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Sweet Serendipity
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Sahara Sand
Accessories: adhesive brads, polka dot ribbon
Tools: wide oval punch, piercing tool, dimensionals,
Big Shot and Top Note die cut

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty, Chat! I love this black & white (& grey) card!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO pretty Chat! I saw it on SCS and had to come over here to see what you said about it. My Google Reader updates me kinda slow. But, better late than never!! I've been having problems with Feedblitz on my blog - my poor subscribers. Okay, enough about that! LOVE your card!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so elegant and beautiful. I have to make something similar for my card stash..
TFS..your blog is so great!
Sue

Renee said...

This is so pretty! I really like this!

jjcreations said...

Oh this is wonderful. I love the black and white - and the little flowers. Great creation. Joan

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS CHAT!!!! Love the clean and simple layout with the pop of those flowers...I really need to CASE this someday soon...TFS!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Wow - love it!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Chat! I love the subtle grass image!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! What a striking card!
LeAnne

Desire Fourie said...

This is just elegantly gorgeous. Love how you put the flowers amongst the grasses. Lovely monochromatic colour combo as well. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...