Jan 17, 2009

Regal Baja Flair

Inspiration Challenge #163
Hello everyone !
Having a wonderful weekend, I hope. I am totally inspired by this inspiration piece from the SCS challenge. These colors are so yummy together, you might want to try it.
I used the circle cutter to createa varying sizes of circles, then I stamped my image. Using the CB embossing, I punched the circles and mounted them in dimensionals after adding the brads. I also added stickles for a touch of sparkles.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Fall Flair, Best is Yet to Be
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose
Ink: Baja Breeze, regal Rose
Accessories: brads, grosgrain Regal Rose ribbon, stickles
Tools: circle cutter, CB and CB embossing, piercing tool,
dimensionals

Thanksfor stopping by.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Simply stunning card, love what you have done with the embossed flowers.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE those colours together...must try that!!! Great embossed flowers Chat!

Anonymous said...

What a soft looking beautiful card! Also, I love your Freak swap card! It's beautiful! Thanks so much!

Nancy Riley said...

Chat, this is fabulous! I love all the white along with the other colors .. so fresh and bright! Those dry embossed circles with the brad centers - amazing!

Stamp and Smile said...

So soft and fresh looking... great colors too!!! Smiles :)

Lisa Brown said...

Very,very pretty, Chat! Those colors ARE lovely together!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Very, very pretty! =)

Bev J. said...

Very pretty-love the knot in your ribbon! tfs

Kristen said...

Gorgeouse card. I love the layout!

Norine said...

very pretty love the colors and the flowers
Hugs
Norine

Christina Hill said...

Beautiful card!

mudmaven said...

So soft and lovely! Perfect interpretation of that photo. ~chris

Jeannie said...

Great job as usual! Luv the color combo and the flowers are perfect.

Jeannie

Tanja said...

Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...