Nov 4, 2008

Very Merry

Color Challenge #191
Happy Tuesday to you all !!!
After a very busy Halloween weekend and with company around, I am glad to go back to my routine even if it is only for one day. Tomorrow we're off for a mini vacation with the boys. It is part of the reason I have not posted because I have to get ready for a class, a swap, and another class when I come back. But I will try to post some cards for you that I have been working on.
Today's color challenge on SCS-Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red. I love Beate's sketch which turned out perfect for what I had in mind today-using the leaf punch and Christmas ornament on my card. It is pretty simple and I just love how the ribbon draws you to the main image.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Best Yet
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White,DSP Riding Hood Red
Ink: White Craft, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, metal hoop, Riding Hood Red tafetta ribbon
Tools: Circle punches, Scallop edge punch, Non SU leaf punch, CB and folder

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous card Chat! Love the colors and that punch! TFS!

Jose said...

Lovely card, just love the Christmas ornment and the ribbon
Jose

Denise said...

Beautiful card! Love the layout.

Melinda said...

What a Lovely card Chat! Love The colors and the ornament. I just can't get enough of that Ribbon... I have already started to stock up on it.... Hope you have a Great mini Vacation....

Lorri said...

My eye was INSTANTLY drawn to your card on SCS today!! You are simply amazing, Chat. SO CREATIVE! I think you can quit your day job and just create cards!! Thanks for sharing your incredible talent and GIFT with us!!

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that punch - it looks like real pine branches on it. What a great use of the colors for the challenge.

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

I really like the look you created with the leaf punch! Thank you for sharing

Stampin' Meg said...

Just luv how you worked that punch!

Julia Aston said...

My goodness - this is wonderful Chat! I love the green and red - the lovely ferns punched - and ribbon - super card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the pretty ornament. TFS!

dasimonds said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card!!!
Your card uses these three colors
Beautifully :)
I love the leaf punch!!!
Who makes this punch?????
Beautiful Tafetta ribbon..I have some ordered :) Christmas Ornament
is an eye catcher.
I love all the details!
TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.
scrappingnana4ATyahooDOTcom

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous, with so much texture and richness. Warm regards

Unknown said...

This just gorgeous!! I love that punch!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love this card!

Barbara Jean Smith said...

Oh my goodness!! I was over on Splitcoast and your card jumped up and grabbed me. (I'm still catching my breath.) This is so beautiful. I am so going to have to try and make this one. Would you please share some information about the punch? I would love to know where you got it or even who made it? Thank you for sharing!! I had fun on your site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...