Nov 20, 2008

Pearly Whites

Ways To Use It #193
Color Challenge #193

Good morning to you all !!!
I looked up the color challenge last Tuesday and came up with this card for today's WT on SCS-using Pearls.
I popped the circles for added dimensions and I also used white gel pen around the circles. I found this ribbon in my stack and decided to use it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black,Real Red, Kraft
Ink: Basic Black, White Craft
Accessories: Pretties kit,polka dot ribbon
Tools: Circle punches, dimensionals, CE

Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very Classy!

Anonymous said...

Chat, that is absolutely beautiful!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous, so elegant!

Lydia Fiedler said...

This is super stunning. The most beautiful card I've ever seen with this set. So crisp and pretty.

TFS.

Lydia
www.understandblue.blgospot.com

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS and STUNNING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very stunning card, and great work incorporating both challenges!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous and so well balanced. Love the kind of monochromatic feel to it. Hugs from Desire

Dizzie Noodle said...

This card looks very rich and elegant. I really like it!

Kim Etherington said...

I like different takes on Christmas colours and cards. I like how you popped up the images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...