Nov 17, 2008

From This to This ( A Second Look at ATC)

Christmas Postage
Good morning !!!!
I did this Artist Trading Card on our last class.
I used this postage design but forgot to change
the denomination to 42 cents( duh).
Anyway, the main image was brayered first,
then I stamped the image and used the Aqua Painter to color.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Season's Greetings
Paper: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi,Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: Horizontal punch, Crystal Effects, deco scissors, Brayer


Here is the finished card using my new CB folder.

I punched the River Rock paper to highlight the

Real Red paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

What a charming Christmas card!! Love the postage stamps and the embossing along the bottom!!

Joy said...

cute card by using those postage stamps! love the color combo too. TFS!

linda j said...

Love this card!! The colors work great together and the embossing and punching sets it all off!!

Fran said...

I love the idea of the postage stamps! Do you have a template for the postage? Or did you just use fancy scissors around the edge of teeny rectangle cut outs? and then just type in your USA 42? I know.....all these questions! :) Very clever to punch out the berries on the CB folder image! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...