Nov 21, 2008

Chocolate Cupcakes

Limited Supply Challenge #195
Ways to Use It #193
Happy Friday to all !!!
I made this card for today's SCS challenge-make a card with some sort of a chocolate theme. My main image was stamped twice. I cut each cupcake individually (for a 3-D look). I colored using Aqua painter , added white gel pen as my sprinkles.
I added some pearls for the WT challenge-using
pearls in your card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Time to Party
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSp
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, White gel pen
Accessories: Tafetta pink ribbon, Pretties kit
Tools: Circle punches, dimensionals, glue dots

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Unknown said...

chat...i adore this! great colors, coloring, dsp, ribbon....love it all! it is so bright and fun!

another amazing creation!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

p.s. i hope you had a wonderful birthday...you deserve it!

Terri said...

Hi Chat, sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but things have been crazy here for me in Nebraska. So, you're a November birthday too! Happy belated birthday. What is your actual date? Looks like you had a wonderful trip to California. You deserved that treat. All your posts for the week are gorgeous as always. Have a wonderful week! TFS

Kim Etherington said...

Very pretty card!

Joy said...

this is wonderful! you are so patient to sit there and cut all those cupcakes out...but I love how it turned out! great job! TFS!

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh wahat a lovely cupcake card. Hugs Marja

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Chat! I love all the little white dots!

Christi Flores said...

Wow is this gorgeous!!! I love everything!!!

Nancy Riley said...

PERFECTION!!!! Chat, you've combined the perfect colors with the perfect layout with the perfect images to make a FABULOUS, easy-on-the-eye card! WOW! I love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

wow I love this card!

Carolina said...

Chat love you cupcake card...perfect for today's challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this card...Awesome work!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sweet!! Love this!! The colors are superb, and the sketch is fantastic with all your lil' extras!! Darling card!!

Desire Fourie said...

What an elegant creation with yummylicious colours. Hugs from Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...