Nov 28, 2007

Wishing YOU...

Sketch Challenge #152
I am in the Christmas mode this whole December, so my cards will probably be about spreading holiday cheer with glitz and sparkle etc.,etc.,etc. This is the most recent stamp set purchased three weeks ago and is finally out of the box. Dashing paper sets this card in the mood and that is where my whole choice of color scheme is based on-Old Olive, River Rock and Real Red. So you can't really go wrong with that. I used White Craft for the Old Olive background and stamped snowflakes that came with this set. The trees and snowman is colored with Aqua Painter. I added Crystal Effects for the star (last time I used stickles with colored ink, it tends to bleed ). I did used Stickles for the tree and for the snow effect. I wanted to incorporate the North Pole saying, so I took this stamp from the Perfect Presenation set, and did some paper piercing in the circle.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wishing You Cheer, Perfect Presentation
Paper: Old Olive, River Rock, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP
Ink: Old Olive, River Rock, Real Red, White Craft, Staz-ON Black
Accessories: Red Grossgrain Ribbon,Red Brads, Stickles, Crystal Effects
Tools: Tool Kit, Aqua Painter, 1' and 11/4 inch Circle Punches, Large Oval Punch, Window Punch, Dimensionals,1/16' Punch

5 comments:

Camille Gehring said...

Everything you create is sooo cute i love your blog thanks for sharing!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love this sketch and your papers.

Rose Ann said...

This is so darling! I love the paper, and you did a super job with the sketch!

Nancy Riley said...

Oh my ... another over-the-top creative, unique card from the always amazing CHAT! WOW!!!!

Laura said...

This card is soooo outta control fabulous!! I love every tiny detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...