Nov 1, 2007

Thinking of Fall

Ever Grateful
After ghoulies and goblins, bats and eeky spiders, I start thinking of fall, pumpkins , candy corn,turkey, autumn leaves and autumn colors. Fall is my favorite season and if you have not seen my stamp room that I decorated in fall colors, you are welcome to see it in my SCS gallery,or simply click here, nitestamper .

Here is a card that I did that hopefully will get your fall inspirations and creative minds set to start thinking of fall. I would love to see your creations, so put your comments here on this post so I can visit your blog and/or gallery.

I used Autumn Harvest for this card. I did masking technique. The coloring is done using Aqua Painter with the colors More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy and Always Atichoke. I added the stickles after everything is put together. The leaf on top is raised with 3-D. The backgorund is done using the leaf with Very Vanilla Craft and then stamping it with Basic Brown Pad to give it the embossed faux look. I used the rich, silky ribbon and a swirly metal for accents to finished this card.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, So Many Sayings
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Barvo Burgundy
Ink: More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Basic Brown
Accessories: Chocolate Satin Ribbon, HPH antique Copper Swirly Metal and Brads Stickles
Tools: Dimensionals, 1/16" Punch, Slit Punch, Aqua Painter

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh....fabulous! Love that yummy ribbon!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! Chat this is a beautiful fall card! I'm so past fall(at least around here) and getting ready for winter! LOL! Your card makes me wish fall was just starting!

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

OMGosh, I LOVE this card!!!!! The ribbon is awesome, so is your coloring! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Kelly said...

I love your coloring on this card. It's beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring on this, and the pretty sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...