Nov 13, 2007

Thank You

Color Challenge #140
Sketch Card Challenge #149
I was in such a hurry today that I did not even get this posted in my blog until tonight.This card was for today's color challenge-Whisper White, Kraft and Purely Pomegranate. I love the sketch challenge last week, so I decided to incorporate it with the color challenge. I used the DSP for the background and added the white brads. The swirl was stamped in Sahara Sand on Whisper White Paper. I used for kinds of punches for the circles and mounted them on dimensionals.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Sahara Sand, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: DS Ribbon, White Brads,
Tools: 1/16" Punch, 3/4",1", 11/4" and 13/8" Circle Punches, 13/8 Square Punch

6 comments:

Amanda G said...

This looks great! I love the placement of the setiment.

Alhambra Club said...

How pretty, this is a great color combo

nancy said...

GREAT card!! Really like how you used the swirl and flowers together. Nice job with both challenges = )

MelissaS said...

This card is gorgeous! I haven't tried these challenges, yet, but it looks like a couple of great ones! Nice work, thanks for sharing :)

Dale said...

Love this card; great colours and layout. TFS

Kim said...

Great card! I love all the layers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...