Nov 23, 2007

Snowflakes

Limited Supply Challenge #143

Ways to Use It Challenge # 141
What a day today. Did anybody got their shopping done today? I personally take this day to try and get my shopping started, making it a point to wake up early and get some good deals. But I never seem to get the day planned right. I get sidetracked... a lot. Does anybody have some tips for me to make shopping a little bit organized?
By the time I got home, I did not have much time to do the challenge. I really want to do real stitching on my sewing machine, ended up doing the faux stitching. I love the LSC today, using neutral colors. with just a touch of color. The snowflakes in the background were stamped in Craft White, Purely Pomegranate and Basic Gray. I was really tempted to use Purely Pomegranate Paper in placed of the Whisper White but I just stayed with the Neutral theme.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, All Holidays, All in a Row
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Satin Ribbon
Tools: Stamp-a- majig

7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

No shopping tips here, although I did make it into Target yesterday morning at 6 for the 6 DVDs I wanted for $3.98 each! It was such a zoo and I am glad I got out quickly (I found a hidden checkout that no one else seemed to notice much - there were 4 of us in line instead of the 50 in the main lines!). Your card is simply lovely!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I can't help with the shopping...I don't do it...my husband is the shopper in our family! LOL! Maybe you could try that??
Love your card. I have a hard time with neutrals. Yours is beautiful and that ribbon is so yummy! HOW do you get your stitching stamp straight? I use the SAMJ and I can't do it...lol

Amy said...

I love the contrast of the ribbon.

Jackie Pedro said...

I am a very unorganized shopper, so you certainly don't want any advice from me!! LOL!! This card is just beautiful!

Kim said...

I love your card! I wanted to try that challenge too yesterday, but ran out of time. But I have enjoyed admiring yours! Great job!

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty! I love the big wide ribbon and beautiful snowflakes!!

nancy said...

Soooo pretty! I love this card, great job with the challenge!! My favorite shopping trips are those I take on the interenet. I live in a small town, shopping is pretty limited, so I do a lot of my shopping via the web. Good deals, no crowds, no lines and that leaves more time and money for stamping... = ) !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...